Monday, May 28, 2012

Saunders Speaks!

I recently learned that acclaimed writer Charles Saunders, author of DAMBALLA and other fine works of fiction, was the proofreader on SGT. JANUS, so I sent him a ‘thank you’ on Facebook. Here’s the very nice note he sent back to me:

“I enjoyed it so much that I had to catch myself and remember I was supposed to be looking for typos. You captured the paranormal atmosphere of the early 20th century without looking old-fashioned. I look forward to reading more of your work - proofing or otherwise.”

Wow!

Mr. Saunder’s work can be seen at his website: http://www.charlessaunderswriter.com/ On Facebook, this is how he describes himself and his books:

“I am a writer of African-inspired fantasy fiction. Most of my stories and novels have been about a warrior named Imaro. Others feature an African Amazon named Dossouye. I've been doing this for a long time, and wouldn't trade it for the world.”

I am thrilled to have such an accomplished writer say such nice things about SGT. JANUS. Please check out his books for yourself.

Jim!

All content (c)Jim Beard 2012

Buy the book here at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment